Lighting Controls - Daintree Networks Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
ControlScope 2.0 wireless lighting control platform capabilities include a more powerful wireless area controller, automated demand response with OpenADR, and multifacility management. Its Web-based software interface has updated energy and utilization reporting capabilities and broadened dashboard and visualization options. Adheres to ZigBee open industry standards.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Buyer Beware: Practical Tips for Germicidal Lighting Use
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health