Lighting Controls - Redwood Systems - Facility Management Product Release
The company's lighting control software uses an extensive sensor network designed to more accurately determine if motion is simply a passerby or an actual room occupant requiring light activation. It also alerts when temperatures exceed a programmable threshold that may affect sensitive equipment or when there is unauthorized or unexpected motion in any part of the building.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health