Lighting Control System - Fulham Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
HorseSense supports mixed lighting technologies, including linear fluorescents, CFLs, LEDs, and halogens. It is a Lumenergi controllable ballast lighting control system. The system includes a sensor that combines both occupancy and photo sensing into a single device. The system is scalable with room, area and building solutions.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health