Lighting Control System - IDEAL Industries Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Audacy creates wireless control via a mobile app, smart switches, and wireless sensors over multi-building lighting systems by automatically sensing and adjusting to ambient light, movement, and room occupancy. Also provides scheduling, remote system, and scene control. Compatible with the Armstrong low voltage DC FlexZone ceiling suspension system, as well as other manufacturers’ linear fluorescent, can/down-light, and LED troffer fixtures.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- COVID-19 Decontamination: How to Harness UV-C Light to Disinfect Facilities
- How to Optimize Daylighting with Smart Lighting Design, Lighting Controls
- To Achieve the Benefits of Daylighting, Understand the Challenges
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health