Lighting Control System - Lutron Electronics Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The EcoSystem 5-Series LED driver is comprised of digital dimming ballasts, controls, and environmental sensors. The drivers allow for easier implementation of stringent energy codes and green building standards, such as automatic shut-off, daylighting, and dimming for multi-level control, for projects of all sizes. The driver provides two-way communication for light energy monitoring use and is rated for 50,000 hours of lifetime operation. The unit is available in automatic and manual designs.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Lighting Strategies For Occupant Health
- Lighting Strategies for Contemporary Office Space
- Supporting Human Health With Circadian Lighting Design
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health