Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Lighting Control System - Hubbell Lighting Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Hubbell building automation lighting controls system consists of control panel, wireless distributed control, and wall- and ceiling-mounted occupancy/vacancy sensors. Sensors are available with passive infrared, ultrasonic, or dual technology. Control system includes self-adjusting time and sensitivity as well as built-in holiday scheduling. Coverage options range up to 2,000 sq. ft. Wireless controls can be managed through standard Web browsers and add indoor and outdoor points of control with no need for wires.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Teamwork Essential for College's Energy Efficiency Increases
- Finding Efficiency: College Searches Campuses for Energy Opportunities
- College Rethinks Maintenance, Embraces Energy Efficiency
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health