Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Lighting Control System - Daintree Networks Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
ControlScope Wireless controls use a Zigbee-based mesh network to provide control of lighting systems without need for wiring. System supports scheduling, occupancy sensors, daylighting, task tuning, lumen maintenance, and load shedding. System can be used with both fluorescent and LED lighting. System is open-standards based, can be integrated with building management systems, and can be managed through any Web browser. Wireless nodes communicate with each other and wireless area controller; controller manages all nodes in a given area.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Teamwork Essential for College's Energy Efficiency Increases
- Finding Efficiency: College Searches Campuses for Energy Opportunities
- College Rethinks Maintenance, Embraces Energy Efficiency
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health