Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Lighting Control System - GE Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
Lightsweep Modular control system offers on-off, dimming, group control, and scheduling capabilities for indoor and outdoor lighting systems. Control system is built on a modular platform to allow snap-in installation of modules in either pre-installed or field-installed options. Field-installed modules can be installed as expansions or in remote locations for localized control. System uses BACnet protocol to integrate with building management system and can be directly integrated into Trane Tracer building automation system.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Teamwork Essential for College's Energy Efficiency Increases
- Finding Efficiency: College Searches Campuses for Energy Opportunities
- College Rethinks Maintenance, Embraces Energy Efficiency
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health