Lighting Control System - Philips Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
OccuSwitch Lightmanager system uses an integrated suite of wireless components to manage an intelligent lighting control system. Switches, sensors, and controllers communicate with each other wirelessly to carry out control strategies to either individual circuits, building-wide systems, or across an enterprise. Control strategies can be managed through a Web-based application that can be accessed through any Web browser. System supports multiple control strategies with either manual or automated execution.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Lighting Strategies For Occupant Health
- Lighting Strategies for Contemporary Office Space
- Supporting Human Health With Circadian Lighting Design
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health