Lighting-Control System - Schréder Lighting US - Facility Management Product Release
The Owlet™ system provides wireless control of street and area lighting. The system is a telemanagement system for monitoring, controlling, metering and managing outdoor lighting in public spaces. Facilities can control street and area lighting using open technologies and a secure connection to the Internet. Technicians can switch each individual light point on or off, and they can dim it at any time. The system reports operating status, energy use and possible failures and stores them in a database with exact time stamp and geographical location.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- 4 Crucial Lighting Design Considerations for a post-COVID world
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- COVID-19 Decontamination: How to Harness UV-C Light to Disinfect Facilities
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health