Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Lighting Control Sensors Enable IoT Applications - Enlighted - Facility Management Product Release
The fourth generation family of Intelligent Lighting Control sensors includes four different sensors to satisfy every deployment option, whether indoors (offices and warehouses), or outdoors (ruggedized sensors for parking lots and garages). All sensors use Enlighted’s wireless networking to connect to each other and send data back to Enlighted’s Cloud infrastructure, via a secure and robust wireless connection.
The sensors also incorporate a Bluetooth 4.x radio, which can advertise presence (supporting both Apple iBeacon and Google EddyStone protocols), and receive Bluetooth data from other devices. This capability paves the way for a slew of new IoT applications for Retail, Healthcare and other verticals to be enabled on the Enlighted IoT platform. All four sensors offer dual channel control, so that each sensor can control two drivers to provide color tuning for fixtures with compatible drivers. The dual channel control enables users to tune the colors of lights in harmony with circadian rhythms as well as to change the color temperature of the light to their preference.
“Our customers are taking the prospect of tunable white luminaires very seriously, but the reasons for this option being considered vary widely,” said Jane White, executive vice president, sales and marketing for Finelite. “Opportunities are growing in learning environments, hospitality, healthcare, eldercare and offices. Each have unique needs driven by the occupant. That is why we are excited that the new generation of Enlighted Sensors will support Finelite’s tunable white enabled luminaires. The dual channel capabilities for color tuning appear to be a cost effective means of bringing this option to the built environment.”
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Where to Find Big Data for Improving Occupant Experience
- Effective Project Management Helps University Reduce Energy Usage
- Manager's Role in Project Management Leads to Successful Renovations
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health