Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Lighting Control Power Pack - WattStopper/Legrand - Facility Management Product Release
Lighting control power pack provides a 225mA output, increasing by 50 percent the output available on previous versions. The BZ-50 and BZ-150 plenum-rated, RoHS-compliant packs provide 24VDC to lighting controls. The packs accept 120, 230 or 277V power at 50 or 60 Hz. The BZ-150 can be field configured to support a manual-on or bi-level automatic-on control scheme.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Lighting Controls Upgrades: Understanding Space Needs
- Understanding Applications for Lighting Controls Upgrades
- Lighting Controls Upgrade Guidelines
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health