Lighting-Control Panels - Cooper Controls - Facility Management Product Release
Greengate panels and sensors work together without interfaces or compatibility issues. Lighting-control panels from 2-48 circuits work directly with ultrasonic, infrared, or dual-technology sensors that can be ceiling, fixture, or wall mounted. A line of industry-exclusive learning sensors that automatically adapt to the needs of the space also is available, which eliminates the need to manually correct sensitivity.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health