Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Lighting-Control Panel - Leviton Manufacturing Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Ez-Max™ Plus features a standard, 30-amp relay card with a short-circuit current rating of 20,000 amps, standard programming configurations, and a built-in astronomical clock in one unit. The control panel is designed for smaller, stand-alone applications. Low-voltage inputs also connect to photocells, occupancy sensors, low-voltage switches, and digital switches for a more comprehensive energy-management solution.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Planning Lighting in New Healthcare Facilities
- How to Plan An LED Upgrade
- Lighting is the Best Place to Start for Energy Efficiency
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health