Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Lighting Control - Lutron Electronics Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Ecosystem fluorescent lighting control products allow each device to listen, think, decide and remember. Products include fluorescent dimming ballasts, sensors and controls. The system’s ballast (pictured) connects directly to photocells, infrared receivers, occupant sensors and wallstations without interfaces, power packs or controllers. The ballast interprets data collected by the sensors and wallstations, adjusts light levels accordingly and then transmits the information to other ballasts.
Both the structure and versatility of the system remain intact as the system grows from one ballast to several. Connect up to 64 EcoSystem ballasts and a bus supply together on a simple two-wire communication chain to create a lighting ecosystem. Construct a larger system by connecting multiple 64-ballast loops. Within this lighting control system, any sensor or wallstation connected to an EcoSystem ballast can speak to any or all of the other ballasts on the loop.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- LEDs: Manufacturer Matters
- LEDs: Integrating Upgrades
- Shining a Light on LEDs and Upgrades
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health