Lighting-Control Device - Active ES Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The LiteOwl™ unit is designed for use in individual streetlight applications. The device features a compact, low-profile housing designed to sit on top of and plug into a standard photocell socket within a Cobra-style fixture. The device is available for lamps up to 250 watts, and it is designed to generate energy savings and reduce maintenance requirements.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health