Lighting Control - Leviton Manufacturing Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Sectorflex lighting control system works for either switching or dimming lighting control. Integrates scheduling, daylight harvesting, occupancy sensing, dimming and manual control into digital lighting control system. Wiring may follow any topology. Polarity free; run Class 1 and Class 2 standard building wiring in the same conduit as power wiring.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Buyer Beware: Practical Tips for Germicidal Lighting Use
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health