Lighting Control - Lutron Electronics Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
LiteByte allows users to create their own lighting environment by using a computer. It is an addition to the EcoSystem, a digitally addressable lighting-control system. LiteByte gives users control over one or more EcoSystem lighting fixtures. It includes Windows-based control software and a USB-based device that attaches to the side of the monitor, to the desk or to a cabinet. It communicates from the software through the EcoSystem IR receiver to allow users to choose their desired light levels. It converts the PC commands into infrared signals that are transmitted to the receiver on the ceiling, which controls a pre-assigned group of light fixtures. It requires no special server software and poses no network integration complexities.
With EcoSystem, occupants also can control light levels with PDAs, hand-held remotes, or with wall controls. The system senses changes in lighting needs based on the amount of natural light entering the building throughout the day.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Buyer Beware: Practical Tips for Germicidal Lighting Use
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health