Webcast: Learn How Energy Assets Can: Provide Significant Savings, Generate Revenue, & Maximize ROI. Wednesday, October 9, 2019 at 11 AM ET
Lighting Control - Active ES Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The LiteOwl sits atop and plugs into the standard photocell socket within any Cobra-style streetlight with HID lamps up to 250 Watts. HID lamps start at full power and typically take up to 15 minutes to achieve full brightness. After this point, they no longer need full power to maintain optimum lighting levels. The LiteOwl starts and operates the lamps at full power before reducing power to a user specified power savings level, delivering energy savings.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- 8 Important Benefits of Networked Lighting Controls
- What Should Be Included In a Networked Lighting Controls System?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health