Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Lighting Control - World Energy Control Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Distributed Lighting Control System provides dimming, dynamic scheduling, daylight harvesting, lumen maintenance, bulb/ballast fault detection, and on-site or remote aggregate control. It is comprised of a virtual lighting control panel (laptop, desktop or smartphone); a VBC100 controller (which can control from one to three fixtures depending on lighting task); a virtual dimmer; WECC-TALK communication network; a sensor interface module; and photo cells, motion detectors and optional dimmers as needed. Works with standard 0-10V dimming ballasts and lamps.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Planning Lighting in New Healthcare Facilities
- How to Plan An LED Upgrade
- Lighting is the Best Place to Start for Energy Efficiency
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health