Lighting Control - Leviton Manufacturing Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The 3000 Series DMX lighting control consoles are available in two models with either four or eight control channels. Consoles feature 4 or 8 programmable scenes, audio input, audio gain control, and DMX output. The 3000 Series lighting consoles are designed for instances where only basic features such as channel control and scene memory are required. The four and eight control channel consoles also include multiple chaser functions, bump buttons for each channel and scene and master output faders. The consoles’ connector pin outs are also permanently screened next to the connector.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health