Lighting Control - Lutron Electronics Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Diva® 0-10 volt wall-box unit is designed to integrate with paddle switches and fits a standard wall-plate opening. It features a large paddle switch with a linear slide dimmer, user-adjustable, high- and low-end trim control, and power-failure memory. The unit utilizes standard, single-pole wiring, and technicians can install it in 1-6 gang configurations without de-rating.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Buyer Beware: Practical Tips for Germicidal Lighting Use
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health