Lighting Control - LUMEnergi - Facility Management Product Release
The N series is an integrated, interoperable lighting control system from Lumenergi and is anchored by two dimmable electronic ballasts. One ballast is a 0-10 volt and the second is a digitally addressable lighting interface ballast. The NAble device enables demand response and provides a full range of control techniques, including daylight harvesting, task tuning, and lumen depreciation management.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health