Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Lighting Control - Lutron Electronics Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Quantum whole-building light and energy management solution from Lutron is designed for corporate offices, schools, and universities. The system's chief hardware component is a lighting hub that uses an Ethernet connection to connect the EcoSystem lighting controls and the Sivoia QED shades to the Quantum network. The proprietary Q-Manager stores all the relevant data about the system, such as light levels, power consumption, and sensor status, and runs Q-Admin software. The software centrally manages every individual lighting fixture in a building or campus, determines their power usage and operating hours, checks that lamps are working in any particular fixture, checks that components are working, and makes any desired changes.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- 8 Important Benefits of Networked Lighting Controls
- What Should Be Included In a Networked Lighting Controls System?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health