Lighting Box - Orbit Industries Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The box includes a sliding swivel cover plate that offers improved stability for high-bay fixtures. The plate has a 20-degree angle that eliminates damage to hanging fixtures when struck or jarred. The side and cover plates are removable, allowing the lighting fixture to sit in place during wiring. The box measures 4 inches square and is 2.125 inches deep with side and bottom knockouts. Its capacity is 30.3 cubic inches.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health