- Implementation Consultants - Multiple Roles »
- Supervisor Plant Maintenance »
- Facility Maintenance Manager »
- Custodial Assistant »
- Temporary Facilities Coordinator »
Lighting Accessory - PureSpectrum Technology - Facility Management Product Release
PureSpectrum Technology creates a perfect waveform by significantly minimizing power line distortion and reducing total harmonic distortion. By decreasing phase displacement and reducing harmonic content, more electricity is channeled directly into a device’s functionality. As a result of this alteration in the mechanics of the lighting device, the amount of unproductive reactive power is reduced. The company does not intend to manufacturer light bulbs but is seeking to generate revenue by licensing this patented technology to existing lighting manufacturers.
Recent test results performed by CSA International in Alpharetta, Ga., confirmed that a T-4 fluorescent lamp prototype built with PureSpectrum Technology exceeds Energy Star minimum requirements for Color Rendering Index (CRI). Testing has also proved that the same prototype exceeds Energy Star requirements for energy efficiency by more than 30 percent.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Strategies to Ensure Emergency Lighting Performance and Compliance
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- Managers Turn to UV Lighting to Combat COVID-19
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health