Light Pole Control - ILLUMRA Self-powered Wireless Controls - Facility Management Product Release
The CMR shuts off lights during the second half of the night. One device is installed per pole or fixture to shut off lights not needed for maintaining safety lighting levels. The CMR automatically synchronizes to existing dawn/dusk sensors, adapts to changing seasons, and limits peak demand inrush through sequenced start up.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health