Light Fixtures - EverLast Induction Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
EverLast Induction Lighting
The Type III Cobra Head is designed for parking lots and off-road areas, as well as freeways, roadways, and secondary roads. The fixture's body is constructed of lightweight, durable polycarbonate and is composed of 70 percent recycled content, ideal for geographic areas that have a high concentration of salt or moisture in the air. With a cast-aluminum interior mounting system, the hybrid fixture design provides increased durability for harsh environments. The fixture achieves a wider light distribution by producing side-to-side lighting as opposed to front-only lighting.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health