Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Light-Emitting-Diode (LED) Module - Philips - Facility Management Product Release
The Affinium™ LED unit is designed for high-quality backlit display signs in indoor and outdoor applications. It is available in 9- and 15-watt versions â€” delivering lumen output of 270 or 450, respectively â€” and it is ideal for use with pylon, wall-mount, architectural, and monument signs involving either single- or double-faced displays. The aluminum profiles, which are installed within the perimeter of the sign and direct light inwards, wash light across the display.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Teamwork Essential for College's Energy Efficiency Increases
- Finding Efficiency: College Searches Campuses for Energy Opportunities
- College Rethinks Maintenance, Embraces Energy Efficiency
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health