Light-Emitting Diode (LED) Lights - LEDtronics Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The LED48T8-288-001W T8, bi-pin tube fits into standard G13 bases and is designed to replace conventional T8 compact fluorescent lights. The LEDs provide 50,000 hours of operating life and deliver up to 1,342 lumens at a color temperature of 5,000 Kelvin (K) and 1,072 lumens at 3,000 K. They provide a brightness of up to 429 maximum foot candela across a 114-degree beam pattern.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health