Light-Emitting-Diode Fixtures - Lunera Lighting Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The 6400 series features dimmable, ultra-thin, suspended, linear fixtures designed to replace 4-foot linear, fluorescent lighting in environments such as open offices, schools, data centers, retail floors, and hospitals. The fixtures provide soft, voluminous light ideal for applications requiring low-lighting power density. The fixtures can generate 25-50 percent energy savings and reduce maintenance costs over an expected 10- to 15-year life. The fixtures come with an adjustable aircraft-cable suspension kit.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- COVID-19 Decontamination: How to Harness UV-C Light to Disinfect Facilities
- How to Optimize Daylighting with Smart Lighting Design, Lighting Controls
- To Achieve the Benefits of Daylighting, Understand the Challenges
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health