Light Bar - Maxlite Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The plug-and-play LED light bar is a fully dimmable accent, under cabinet, and indirect lighting fixture featuring high lumen output and an integral driver. The light bar links together for easier installation at any desired length. For use in commercial environments including offices, hotels, retailers and restaurants. The light bar operates at a cool temperature without emitting radiation or heat for a 50,000-hour performance life.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Buyer Beware: Practical Tips for Germicidal Lighting Use
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health