Lamps - Philips Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
The company's ceramic metal halide lamps with AllStart technology are a direct retrofit for lamps operating on either probe-start or pulse-start ballasts. Designed for high-ceiling industrial, retail, and outdoor applications and featuring high color rendering and long life, the lamps are available in 205W and 330W versions.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health