Lamps - TCP Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
TCP’s 54W T5HO lamps start at 5,000 initial lumens and are designed for high-ceiling applications. Their slim profile and shorter length allow for many diverse new construction applications. The T5HO lamps are available in 35K, 41K, and 50K offering an range of color temperatures all with a CRI of 85.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Lighting Strategies For Occupant Health
- Lighting Strategies for Contemporary Office Space
- Supporting Human Health With Circadian Lighting Design
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health