Lamp disposal - AirCycle - Facility Management Product Release
Bulb Eater 3 series with Intelli Technology provides a nationwide pickup and recycling service for crushed lamps produced by the Bulb Eater. The lamp-crushing system crushes straight fluorescent lamps of any length, compact fluorescent lamps, and U-tube lamps into 100 percent recyclable material while capturing 99.99 percent of vapors released.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health