Lamp Tester - Amprobe - Facility Management Product Release
The LT-10 is a pocket-sized, lightweight tool that helps troubleshoot fluorescent light fixtures. The one-button unit verifies in seconds whether bulbs are operational prior to installation or removal. Unit can test T2, T4, T5, T8, T9, T10, and T12 lamps in seconds to determine whether a fluorescent light is close to the end of its life cycle. A retractable and removable 48-inch antenna extends reach and reduces the time spent on ladders. The unit also features VolTect™ non-contact voltage detection to provide visual and audible alerts to identify the source of voltage without additional tools.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- 4 Crucial Lighting Design Considerations for a post-COVID world
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- COVID-19 Decontamination: How to Harness UV-C Light to Disinfect Facilities
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health