Lamp Recycling - Osram Sylvania - Facility Management Product Release
Partnering with Veolia Environmental Services, the company offers RECYCLEPAK, a lamp recycling kit, to recycle large or small quantities of spent lamps and ballasts. One price includes everything needed for complete lamp and ballast recycling. The companies ship supplies to and from the facility and processes all documentation, including certificates of recycling. The program ensures complete compliance with state and local disposal regulations.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- 4 Crucial Lighting Design Considerations for a post-COVID world
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- COVID-19 Decontamination: How to Harness UV-C Light to Disinfect Facilities
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health