Lamp Crusher - Air Cycle Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The Bulb Eater® reduces the amount of storage space required for spent lamps by crushing more than 1,350 T8, 4-foot lamps in a 55-gallon drum. The system crushes spent fluorescent lamps of any length into 100 percent recyclable material, while capturing more than 99.99 percent of the released vapors. The unit features a side-mounted, dust-filter unit containing a high-efficiency-particulate-arrestance (HEPA) filter. The HEPA filter works with an activated carbon filter in the steel canister.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Buyer Beware: Practical Tips for Germicidal Lighting Use
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health