Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Lamp Crusher - Air Cycle Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The Bulb Eater 3 has multiple sensing points that assist with machine diagnostics and maintenance/filter change outs. The LCD display shows which mode the machine is in and any defaults that may occur. The system is mounted to a 55-gallon drum that can hold up to 1,350 4-foot fluorescent lamps. A five-stage filtering process removes hazardous particulates and vapors.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- 8 Important Benefits of Networked Lighting Controls
- What Should Be Included In a Networked Lighting Controls System?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health