Lamp Crusher - Air Cycle Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The Bulb Eater 3 has multiple sensing points that assist with machine diagnostics and maintenance/filter change outs. The LCD display shows which mode the machine is in and any defaults that may occur. The system is mounted to a 55-gallon drum that can hold up to 1,350 4-foot fluorescent lamps. A five-stage filtering process removes hazardous particulates and vapors.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- 4 Crucial Lighting Design Considerations for a post-COVID world
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- COVID-19 Decontamination: How to Harness UV-C Light to Disinfect Facilities
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health