Lamp Crusher - Air Cycle Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The CFL Premium Bulb Eater crushes up to 3,000 compact fluorescent lamps prior to recycling, and can also crush tube lamps. Crushes lamps into 100 percent recyclable material, while capturing over 99.99 percent of mercury vapors in a three-stage filtration system. When a drum of crushed lamps is full, the company will arrange for it to be picked up and recycled.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Buyer Beware: Practical Tips for Germicidal Lighting Use
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health