Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Lamp - ARVA - Facility Management Product Release
The Lotus LED Line from HyLite LED Lighting, a division of ARVA, was designed with versatility in mind. The 180-degree adjustable mounting arm allows the Lotus Lamp to install in multiple positions and at different lengths for use in a wide variety of applications including recessed cans, canopy lights, parking garage fixtures, parking lot lights, flood/spot lights, high ceilings, and high / low Bays.
The LED Lotus is available in sizes ranging from 20W to 100W to replace anything up to 400W metal halide and high pressure sodium lamps with up to 80 percent energy savings. A 120-degree beam angle and ultra-efficient 140 lpw deliver high quality illumination with maximum lifetime energy savings.
At 60,000 hours of rated life, the HyLite Lotus last 3 to 5 times longer than metal halide and high pressure sodium lamps. The Lotus comes with a free 20kA In-line surge protection device to protect the lamp against disruptive and damaging power surges and transients.
With an IP65 ratings, the HyLite Lotus is completely protected from contact, dust, and water splashes. Waterproof quick-connectors makes the Lotus ideal for temporary lighting. Universal Voltage (120 -277V). 5 Year Warranty.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- 8 Important Benefits of Networked Lighting Controls
- What Should Be Included In a Networked Lighting Controls System?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health