LEDs - Hylite - Facility Management Product Release
These new ballast-compatible, Type A, plug-in lamps allow plug-in CFLs to be upgraded to LEDs with no rewiring required. Available in 10 watts (W), one lamp will work on 18W/26W/32W CFL ballasts for up to 69 percent energy savings. HyLite LED ballast-compatible plug-in lamps are available in omni-directional, horizontal and vertical orientations for the proper light distribution. The lamps can provide up to 60,000 hours of rated life and are available in 3,500-5,000K.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health