Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
LEDs - Cree Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The T8 series features linear fluorescent replacement units that are compatible with many drivers. Powered by TrueWhite® technology, the series delivers color accuracy at 3,500 Kelvin (K) and 4,000 K temperatures. The LEDs' oval shape allows for increased and uniform uplight during its 50,000-hour lifetime. The circuit design enables compatibility with instant, programmed, rapid-start, and dimmable fluorescent ballasts.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Lighting Controls Upgrades: Understanding Space Needs
- Understanding Applications for Lighting Controls Upgrades
- 5 Tips for Selecting LEDs
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health