Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
LEDs - Dialight Lumidrives Ltd. - Facility Management Product Release
LinkLED X from Dialight Lumidrives offers the ability to control a line of LEDs extending over a considerable distance. It brings new benefits including multichip technology which enables color mixing at the source. It is designed for interior and exterior feature lighting as an option.
The LED controls include less fringing, and is ideal for direct-view applications. Strips of 6 or 12 modules can be supplied preassembled, an integrated heatsink for direct mounting to any surface is standard, and cabling spacing can be supplied at 300mm intervals.
The optics system also allows for greater spacing in cove lighting applications, and the LED is supplied ready to use complete with plug and socket connections.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Where to Find Big Data for Improving Occupant Experience
- Effective Project Management Helps University Reduce Energy Usage
- Manager's Role in Project Management Leads to Successful Renovations
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health