- Manager Plant Operations, Facility Operations »
- Space Management Specialist »
- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
- Groundskeeper »
- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
LEDs - Dialight Lumidrives Ltd. - Facility Management Product Release
LinkLED X from Dialight Lumidrives offers the ability to control a line of LEDs extending over a considerable distance. It brings new benefits including multichip technology which enables color mixing at the source. It is designed for interior and exterior feature lighting as an option.
The LED controls include less fringing, and is ideal for direct-view applications. Strips of 6 or 12 modules can be supplied preassembled, an integrated heatsink for direct mounting to any surface is standard, and cabling spacing can be supplied at 300mm intervals.
The optics system also allows for greater spacing in cove lighting applications, and the LED is supplied ready to use complete with plug and socket connections.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- A Year with Networked Lighting Control
- Win-Win Outdoor Lighting for People and Environment
- Lighting Strategies For Occupant Health
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health