LEDme - W.A.C. Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
Track LED Luminaire is available with spot or narrow flood beam spreads, in 9-watt or 18-watt 4500K units. LEDme luminaire has a color rendering index of 85. Available in black, white and brushed nickel finishes. Works with the company’s single-circuit and two-circuit track systems. Ranges in size from 2 3/4-by-3-by-6-inches to 3 1/2-by-3-by-7 1/2-inches.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health