- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
- Space Management Specialist »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Building Technician »
LEDVance - LEDVance - Facility Management Product Release
SYLVANIA SMART+ Commercial Lighting portfolio, in partnership with Leviton, includes SYLVANIA SMART+ ZigBee LED lamps and luminaires, Leviton Lumina RF wireless controls and sensors, and the Leviton Neuron mobile app which enables commissioning a whole room in a few simple steps.
The customizable SYLVANIA SMART+ Commercial Lighting offering can wirelessly connect and control a wide assortment of SYLVANIA SMART+ ZigBee LED lamps and luminaires with Leviton switches and occupancy and daylight sensors. Smart lighting options include dimming, RGBW and adjustable white ranging from 2700K - 6500K.
The Leviton Neuron App features Ladderless Commissioning, which eases installation and configuration, and the system is expandable. In addition, the easy product selection guarantees lamps and controls compatibility. The system enables energy code compliance, meeting lighting control requirements for IECC, ASHRAE 90.1 and Title 24.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- A Year with Networked Lighting Control
- Win-Win Outdoor Lighting for People and Environment
- Lighting Strategies For Occupant Health
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health