LED light tube - Earthtronics - Facility Management Product Release
The T5 LED linear tube uses just 25 watts and produces 3,500 lumens for 140 lumen per watt performance. It is available in 4,000 K and 5,000 K color temperatures with a color rendering of greater than 80 percent. A proprietary diffuser coating provides illumination with nearly 300-degree beam spread and a 50,000 hour rated life.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- 4 Crucial Lighting Design Considerations for a post-COVID world
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- COVID-19 Decontamination: How to Harness UV-C Light to Disinfect Facilities
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health