Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
LED light tube - LEDVANCE - Facility Management Product Release
Sylvania SubstiTUBE LED lights have performance lives of up to 50,000 hours, can reduce energy usage by up to 40 percent and contain no mercury or ultraviolet emissions. The T8 lamps are available in a 4-foot version delivering 1,650 lumens, a 3-foot version delivering 1,650 lumens, a 2-foot version delivering 1,100 lumens, and a dimmable 4-foot glass version delivering 2,200 lumens. All 4-foot and 2-foot lamps are DesignLights Consortium qualified and are suitable for dry and damp locations and open and closed fixtures. They are available in 3,000 K, 3,500 K, 4,100 K and 5,000 K.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Planning Lighting in New Healthcare Facilities
- How to Plan An LED Upgrade
- Lighting is the Best Place to Start for Energy Efficiency
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health