LED light tube - LEDVANCE - Facility Management Product Release
Sylvania SubstiTUBE LED lights have performance lives of up to 50,000 hours, can reduce energy usage by up to 40 percent and contain no mercury or ultraviolet emissions. The T8 lamps are available in a 4-foot version delivering 1,650 lumens, a 3-foot version delivering 1,650 lumens, a 2-foot version delivering 1,100 lumens, and a dimmable 4-foot glass version delivering 2,200 lumens. All 4-foot and 2-foot lamps are DesignLights Consortium qualified and are suitable for dry and damp locations and open and closed fixtures. They are available in 3,000 K, 3,500 K, 4,100 K and 5,000 K.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health