LED lamp - Earthtronics - Facility Management Product Release
Lamps in the HBU Series are available in 4,000K and 5,000K,d are DLC listed and provide a 50,000-hour life. The lightweight design and the standard mounting hook with a safety screw enable quick installation and retrofitting of interior spaces. The fixtures are stamped from 96 percent pure aluminum and features an IP65 wet location use rating for exposed environments. The LED driver is fully functional with 0-10V dimming on all models and is standard for 100-277V operation. A 347-480V full functioning driver also is available.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health