LED lamp - Hylite - Facility Management Product Release
The Downlight Intigo bulb provides illumination of up to 145 LPWm and has a 150-degree beam angle for use in low bays, canopies, parking garages, and other downlighting applications. 40 watt (W) and 55W models are designed to replace 175W and 250W MH/HPS lamps. The lamps are rated for up to 60,000 hours of life, and they can be installed by bypassing the ballast and screwing in the lamp.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Buyer Beware: Practical Tips for Germicidal Lighting Use
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health